Download & Install
Download and install the latest version from GitHub below
Linux (since Monokle 1.3.0)
.deb file for your platform.
Run from Source
See Development on how to run Monokle from its source-code.
Monokle uses Helm, Kubectl and Kustomize for corresponding preview functionality.
- Helm - required for Helm Preview functionality
- Kubectl or Kustomize - required for Kustomize Preview and Apply/Diff functionality
Check out one of our tutorials to get started:
- How to Work with Manifests to get you started with basic concepts.
- How to Browse Clusters to help you interact with your cluster(s).
- How to Configure Monokle to see how you can set up Monokle to your needs.
- How to Fix Broken Links to give you an idea of how Monokle can be used for resource validation and correction.
- How to Work with ConfigMaps to see how the Form editor for ConfigMaps helps you edit resources without having to write any YAML.